Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Birmingham, Alabama
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a highly regarded practice in Birmingham, Alabama. This is a highly prestigious group that values excellence and high standards of care above all else! You’ll be able to step into a ready-made practice and quickly grow your career alongside an experienced team of compassionate providers.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4 days per week – no weekends and minimal on-call!
- Provide a mix of general, medical and surgical dermatology
- Cosmetics available, if desired
- Current providers see an average of 30-45 patients per day
- Lucrative compensation package – guaranteed base salary and a generous percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits plan – health, short and long-term disability, PTO, CME, 401k, profit sharing and more!
- Receive superior support from a well-trained team of MAs (two for every 40 patients) who will scribe and setup for you
- Well-established, physician-owned practice led by a reputable dermatologist active in teaching and mentoring in the field
- Collegial clinic culture fostered by a small, robust team of providers
- Opportunity to participate in clinical research
- Beautiful facility with a full suite of lasers and a full-service spa, offering great cross-referral opportunities
- Excellent marketing support with marketing coordinators in place to support growth
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Supervise advanced practice providers for additional income (not required)
- EMR in place
Birmingham offers a diverse cultural and entertainment landscape, as well as a varied and award-winning dining scene. If outdoor fun is a favorite pastime, you’ll have zip-lining, paddle-boating and tubing down the Cahaba River nearby. Birmingham strongly focuses on education, with excellent opportunities at top universities and high-ranking public and private schools. Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport is also nearby for easy air travel.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com