Full-Time Administrative Position in Prescott, Arizona
myDermRecruiter is representing a leading dermatology practice seeking a Director of Clinic Operations to join their fast-growing team near Prescott, Arizona. This group is well-established in the area, providing general dermatology and cosmetic services (including Mohs and Plastic Surgery). With this opportunity, the qualifying candidate will oversee three neighboring office locations.
This group needs an analytic and performance-based operations director to provide daily on-site leadership and effective management of clinical operations. With a robust results-driven culture, this group is looking to add a partner eager to maximize clinic efficiency, productivity and staff collaboration for continued success.
The Director of Clinical Operations will receive an above-market compensation package and full benefits, including healthcare coverage, profit sharing and more.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (MBA or MHA preferred)
- Five or more years of medical practice office management or administration experience (dermatology-specific experience preferred)
- High-energy, efficient, strong personality and highly organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with superior customer service for a high-end patient base and clientele
Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as an office leader and provide an executive presence across three office locations in the area.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance and Marketing leadership to provide ad hoc reports as requested by CEO and leadership team.
- Assemble budget and revenue projections over each functional area.
- Provide profit and loss oversight.
- Creatively develop solutions to complex business challenges.
- Develop and operationalize short and long-term strategic goals established jointly with the leadership team.
- Responsible for talent selection, retention and management of core staff.
Prescott is a beautiful community in central Arizona. With a higher altitude than other areas of the state and being tucked away in a valley between vast national forest land, residents enjoy milder summers than those in Phoenix—which is just an hour and 45 minutes south of the city. Residents characterize Prescott as being full of small-town charm and well-preserved historically. Local boutique shops, unique eateries and excellent outdoor recreation nearby make Prescott a wonderful place to call home.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170 or email Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!