Full-Time BC/BE Dermatologist Position near Fayetteville, Arkansas
**This practice is located in a desirable town about an hour from Fayetteville, Arkansas.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Surgical Dermatologist to join an established private dermatology practice near Fayetteville, Arkansas. This team of reputable skincare professionals provides comprehensive skin care, including Mohs Surgery, in-house dermatopathology and clinic trials. If you’re an energetic dermatology physician eager to learn and grow your career in a supportive and well-run private practice setting, this is a phenomenal opportunity you don’t want to miss!
- Open to MDs & DOs
- Residents are encouraged to apply!
- Full-time position practicing 4-5 days per week
- Work from a single location alongside a diversified team of skincare professionals
- Focus on providing surgical dermatology procedures
- Group is willing to train you in Mohs Surgery!
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package (dependent on experience)
- Full benefits plan – health, dental, 401(k), vacation time, & CME allowance
- Practice from 3-5 fully equipped exam rooms
- Utilize EMR software
This community in Arkansas offers a unique blend of history, natural beauty and a tight-knit community, making it a delightful place to call home. Nature enthusiasts can explore the area’s picturesque beauty near the river. Known for its friendly and welcoming community, where neighbors become friends and newcomers are embraced, this is a fantastic place to raise a family. The city offers a range of recreational amenities, including parks, golf courses and community events that foster a strong sense of togetherness, plus affordable housing options, a low cost of living and excellent schools. Whether exploring the city’s rich history, enjoying outdoor adventures, or participating in community events, living here offers a charming and close-knit community atmosphere that is hard to replicate!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Nicole Brueggenjohann at 636-239-1787 ext. 103 or email your confidential CV to Nicole@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with new opportunities added to our derm-specific job board almost daily! www.myDermRecruiter.com