Full-Time Dermatologist Opportunity near Santa Barbara, California
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a well-established and very busy multi-specialty group with a fantastic reputation near Santa Barbara, California. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, hardworking, highly motivated to provide exceptional care, and team-oriented. Join a group that has received recognition, accreditation, and awards from national and state agencies.
- Open MDs and DOs – including residents!
- Full-time opportunity working 4.5 days per week (half day on Fridays)
- Practice primarily general medical dermatology
- Expect to see 30-40+ patients per day – extremely busy office
- Well-established with tons of in-house referrals coming from many primary care physicians
- Highly competitive two-year guaranteed base salary
- Superior benefits package includes free medical/dental/vision CME stipend, malpractice, disability, 401K and profit-sharing, licensure/DEA fees, Board Exam fee, PTO, and more!
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is not required
- Spacious, fully equipped office
- Receive extensive support from a dedicated scribe and multiple well-trained and experienced medical assistants
- Excellent group culture – collegial, family-like team of providers
Southern California is an excellent place to land for anyone looking to enjoy the finer things in life! Sunny coastal days and lively nights ensure you’ll never run out of things to do. You won’t be far from Los Padres National Forest, filled with stunning scenic trails. Plus, Los Angeles is less than two hours away for even more family fun or luxurious getaways! Santa Barbara, Burbank and Los Angeles are all home to airports which means you’ll have the opportunity to fly just about anywhere your heart desires.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, email your CV to Nicole@myDermRecruiter.com today. You can also reach her directly at 636-239-1787 ext. 103. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the top dermatology recruitment firm in the country!