Full-Time Dermatologist Position near San Bernandino, California
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a small, skilled dermatology team in a desirable suburb of San Bernandino County, California. This group boasts a highly collaborative clinic culture and well-trained support staff to ensure patient care is always your top priority. Plus, you’ll have the freedom here to design a schedule around the patient volume and service mixes you’d like to offer. If you’re interested in practicing in an attractive, lively community in Southern California with a group dedicated to provider satisfaction, apply for this opportunity today!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Full-time position practicing 4-5 days per week
- Provide a mix of general / medical and cosmetic dermatology
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day – busy practice!
- See a patient volume that matches your comfort level
- Highly competitive compensation plan – based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package includes a 401(k) plan
- Practice alongside a nationally recognized network of leading experts in dermatology
- Career growth opportunities and mentorship programs available
- You won’t be required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
This opportunity is located in a desirable suburb of San Bernandino, California. This is a fantastic place for families with low crime rates, excellent schools and abundant entertainment and outdoor recreation opportunities. Residents love the kid and pet-friendly atmosphere that encourages spending time outdoors, whether that’s walking your dog, recreational sports or enjoying one of the community’s well-kept parks. You can find all the modern amenities you might need nearby and you’ll have plenty of surrounding areas to visit for more entertainment and exploration. You’ll be just 90 minutes from Los Angeles, but San Bernandino International Airport is much closer for air travel.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email a confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities being added almost daily to our derm-specific job board. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!