Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Los Angles, California
**Enjoy gorgeous year-round weather, renowned beaches, exciting attractions and more with this fantastic opportunity!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a full-time Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a premier dermatology group providing cutting-edge medical and surgical procedures in a beautiful coastal city in Southern California. This position comes with many opportunities for career growth. Practice the mix and volume of patients you want to see while enjoying an extraordinary clinic culture, excellent work-life balance and a competitive compensation package!
- Open to MDs and DOs – including residents!
- Four-day work week practicing from a single location
- Provide a mix of general/medical dermatology and cosmetics, if desired
- Current providers average 35-40 patients per day – volume is there!
- Freedom to practice at your comfort level
- Highly competitive compensation package (dependant on years of experience)
- Complete benefits plan includes healthcare coverage, malpractice and CME, retirement plan and more!
- Group uses a compassion-focused, patient-centered care approach
- Modern, state-of-the-art facility
- Benefit from advanced training programs and mentorships
- Receive support from 1-2 dedicated medical assistants
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is not required
- EMA in place
Southern California is home to excellent schools, beautiful neighborhoods in family-friendly communities, exciting attractions and some of the best beaches in the world. You’ll never run out of things to do, whether you enjoy big-city sightseeing or outdoor exploration. The warm year-round climate is perfect for those who love surfing, swimming, golfing, hiking, biking, boating, water skiing and more. World-class concert venues, theaters, museums, amusement parks, restaurants, spa resorts and more are also waiting for you here. And you’ll have quick commutes to a regional and international airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email a confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com