Full-Time Advanced Practice Provider Position in Sacramento, California
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a dermatology-experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join a reputable private practice outside Sacramento, California. Take over an established patient volume from a long-standing provider relocating out of state. Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance while working alongside a small, collegial and highly professional skincare team.
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Two or more years of direct dermatology experience required
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week – flexibility!
- Practice from a single location
- Provide a mix of general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Candidates with high interest in cosmetics will be prioritized
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package – flexibility to meet candidate needs
- Skilled medical assistants in place for clinical support
- Modern, bright office space with fully equipped exam rooms
- Replacement position for a relocating provider
This practice is located in a small-town community near Sacramento, California, with stunning scenery. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy having trails, lakes, camping spots, ski resorts and more within reach. Local wineries, breweries, restaurants and artisan shops offer opportunities for relaxation and exploration. Take day trips or weekend getaways into Sacramento. And in less than a four-hour drive, you can be enjoying the Pacific Coast. And with Sacramento International Airport less than 90 minutes away, you can easily make your travel dreams a reality!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the largest dermatology recruitment firm in the country!