Full-Time Dermatopathology Position in Southern California
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist to join a thriving practice in Redlands, California. This is a dermatology group dedicated to excellence and innovation. Here you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside an award-winning team of providers where you can drive your own success!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week – your choice!
- Offering 100% dermatopathology
- Competitive guaranteed salary plus a highly lucrative production-based bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, matching 401(k), paid CME, and more!
- Welcoming clinic environment and collegial team of providers
- Position available due to patient demand and practice expansion
Redlands, California, is an excellent community in the San Bernardino Valley with top-ranking schools, beautiful landscapes, lovely parks and plenty of modern-day conveniences. Tour museums and centuries-old Victorian gardens, lovingly tended by knowledgeable landscape artists. From here, you’re just an hour from Los Angeles, where you’ll find even more entertainment, attractions and resort-style getaway opportunities! Yet, you won’t need to go that far to make your air travel plans either.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130 today. Or email your CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!