Full-Time Physician Assistant Position in Los Angeles, California
**Incredible opportunity to work near Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and beautiful Southern California beaches!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Physician Assistant with experience in dermatology to practice general dermatology and cosmetics near Los Angeles, California. This group is looking for a hardworking, detail-oriented mid-level provider who can nurture strong patient relationships with empathy and genuine care. Strong interest or experience in cosmetics is a major plus! And with this opportunity, you must be willing to start with a smaller patient base and build volume.
You can expect to be well-supported in your efforts, however, as this heavily cosmetics-focused group led by a renowned dermatology physician has an exceptional reputation for serving high-end and celebrity clientele for over 25 years. Plus, you’ll get to practice in an expertly-designed, fully-equipped office near Beverly Hills and Southern California beaches. Apply today to take advantage of this incredible opportunity!
- Open to Physician Assistants
- Ideal candidate has three or more years of experience
- Candidates with a strong interest in cosmetics will be given priority
- Immediate need – start as soon as possible!
- Full-time position practicing five days per week
- Practice from a single location
- Provide general dermatology and cosmetics
- Start with 10-15 patients per day with a goal of 30 once established
- Spend ample time with your patients – quality care focus!
- Group offers advanced cosmetics and laser treatments (willing to train)
- High-end clientele and established patient base
- Well-trained medical assistants for setting up and support
- Expertly-designed, beautiful and elegant office
- Fully equipped exam and surgical suites
- EMR system in place
- Competitive guaranteed base salary (based on experience)
- Percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits plan
This practice is located near Los Angeles, California, in a well-known, desirable suburb near beautiful beaches, exciting attractions, five-star restaurants and convenient shops. This is one of the best places to live in California, with top-ranking schools and a robust family-friendly atmosphere. Year-round beautiful weather is perfect for all the outdoor exploration that can be experienced in and around this city, from amusement parks and golf resorts to hiking trails, beach-going, surfing and more. And Los Angeles International Airport is nearby for your air travel needs.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Aubree Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 104 or email a confidential CV to Aubree@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job ad almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!