Full-Time Advanced Practice Provider Opportunity near Fort Collins, Colorado
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join a well-established, highly successful dermatology practice near Fort Collins, Colorado. Step into this busy practice with a loyal, established patient base and a warm, welcoming atmosphere where you can enjoy working alongside a skilled, collegial team!
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Minimum of 1-2 years of dermatology experience required
- Full-time opportunity to practice 4-5 days per week – your choice!
- Provide a mix of general/medical and surgical dermatology, plus cosmetics, if desired
- High volume – expect to see 35-45 patients per day!
- Small, collegial team of skilled skincare providers
- Above-market compensation package includes a guaranteed base plus a production incentive
- Full benefits plan includes health, malpractice, CME, PTO and more!
- Candidate must be willing to travel to a remote clinic once a week
- Beautiful, modern office with the latest equipment and technology
- Position available due to patient demand
- EMA system in place
This city is located close to the Rocky Mountains, Denver and Fort Collins, making it a great place to enjoy both outdoor recreation and city life. Residents enjoy a high quality of life, a number of unique cultural attractions, affordable housing and the city has been ranked as one of the best places to live in Colorado. Good schools and an inviting atmosphere makes this an ideal place to raise a family. Plus, you’ll be only an hour from Denver International Airport!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130 today. Or email your CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!