General Dermatologist Opportunity in Gainesville, Florida
**Gainesville offers affordable living, access to nationally recognized medical care, excellent education systems and tons of attractions!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a General Dermatologist for an academic position in Gainesville, Florida. This one-of-a-kind opportunity comes with a steady schedule, an engaging atmosphere and an excellent compensation package!
- Open to MDs and DOs (with ACGME approval) – including residents
- Four clinical days per week and one day dedicated to research and/or clinical trials
- Weekends-only call schedule every three months
- Competitive base salary plus RVU bonus
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision 100% covered for you and your entire family
- Malpractice insurance covered with no need for tail insurance
- Up to 5 weeks of personal paid time off each year with an additional allotment of time dedicated to research
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
Northern Florida is well known for its exciting blend of cultural, historical, and natural attractions as well as fine arts and sporting events. Gainesville is a family-friendly community, and day trips to the Gulf or Atlantic Coasts are within reach. Plus, you’ll have incredible attractions (like Disney, luxury spas, casinos and more!) within driving distance. And Jacksonville International Airport is just 90 minutes away for easy air travel.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext 160 today. Or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com.
There’s never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation. Learn more on our website! www.myDermRecruiter.com