Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Sarasota, Florida
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a well-established dermatology practice in Manatee County, Florida. This is a family-like team of professional skincare providers offering the most advanced treatments in a welcoming, comfortable clinic environment.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time, flexible schedule practicing 4-5 days per week – your choice!
- Provide general / medical dermatology and Mohs surgery
- Mohs surgery and cosmetics available, if desired
- Busy office – expect to be busy from day one!
- Lucrative compensation package includes a production-based bonus plan
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) with match (after 1st year), malpractice, CME, PTO and more!
- Positive, supportive workplace with a family-oriented culture, allowing you a productive work-life balance
This small town in Florida is a beautiful location with fantastic weather that allows you to enjoy outdoor fun year-round! This is a great place to live and raise a family, with breathtaking views of the ocean, powder-soft white sand beaches and warm sunshine. There are beautiful parks and golf courses nearby, and you’ll be just 40 minutes from stunning Gulf Coast beaches. Enjoy nearby Sarasota, or head to Tampa for even more amenities and fun!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130 or email a confidential CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!