Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Melbourne, Florida
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a premier practice in Melbourne, Florida. Step into this esteemed practice with a heartfelt community presence and quickly become a valued member of their collaborative team, currently experiencing a growing patient demand for high-quality dermatological care!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week – flexible schedule!
- Provide general, medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Ready-made patient base at a well-managed practice
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses
- Complete benefits package – 401(k) + matching, profit sharing, CME and more!
- Relocation assistance available
- Partnership opportunity
- Beautifully modern office with updated equipment and features
- Heavily involved in community care projects and city improvement initiatives
- Position available due to growing patient demand
Melbourne is considered one of the top locations to live in Florida due to its low cost of living, quality of schools, entertainment, recreational activities, and landmark attractions! Located just one hour from Orlando, along the coast between Jacksonville and Miami, sits Melbourne—a community of more than 80,000 residents who enjoy high-quality living along the coast.
The weather here is gorgeous year-round and perfect for maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle. Orlando, Florida, is just an hour and fifteen-minute drive from Melbourne, making day trips to Disney World and Universal Studios easy and enjoyable! You’ll also find Orlando International Airport, covering all your air travel needs. Miami is also just two hours and 45 minutes away, offering even more opportunities to explore southern Florida and beyond!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities being added almost daily. www.myDermRecruiter.com