Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Pensacola, Florida
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a thriving practice in Pensacola, Florida. Ready to make a career move to sunny Pensacola, Florida? Work alongside a team of more than five reputable providers at this beautiful practice readily equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
About the Position:
- Full-time position practicing 4-5 days per week – flexible schedule!
- Work from one or two offices within 15 minutes of each other
- Practice your choice of medical, surgical and cosmetics dermatology
- Established patient volume – booked out 2+ months from the start!
- Competitive base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage and a retirement plan
- Relocation assistance available
- Collegial, team-oriented culture in a positive workplace environment
- Experienced medical assistants will scribe and help with patient setups
- Administrative professionals create a seamless workflow
- Supervise advanced practice providers for additional compensation (not required)
- This is a replacement position for a retiring
- Due to practice growth, this practice can accommodate two new physicians
- Modernizing Medicine for EMR
Pensacola is a vast city located in Florida’s panhandle, just a few miles from Alabama. This waterfront city sits on Pensacola Bay and is beloved by nature lovers due to its abundance of quartz rocks and white sand beaches. History scholars will be familiar with Pensacola’s eclectic past, too—with plenty of historic sites and museums for discovering more! You’ll achieve an excellent quality of life here with year-round activities, a strong employment market, and high-quality healthcare. The cost of living is low and the rich, inviting family atmosphere will have you feeling right at home in no time! For all of your air travel plans, you’ll have Pensacola International Airport nearby.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email your confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!