Full-Time Executive Position near Melbourne, Florida
myDermRecruiter is representing a leading dermatology practice seeking a Director of Clinic Operations to join their fast-growing team near Melbourne, Florida. This group is well-established, offering general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services (including plastic surgery). With this opportunity, the qualifying candidate will oversee two neighboring office locations.
This group needs an analytic and performance-based operations director to provide daily on-site leadership and effective management of clinical operations. With a robust results-driven culture, this group wants to add a partner eager to maximize clinic efficiency, productivity and staff collaboration for continued success. Candidate should be flexible in adapting to change and handle challenges head-on with effective solutions.
The Director of Clinical Operations will receive an above-market compensation package and full benefits, including healthcare coverage, profit sharing and more.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (MBA or MHA preferred)
- Five or more years of medical practice office management or administration experience (dermatology-specific experience preferred)
- High-energy, efficient, strong personality and highly organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with superior customer service for a high-end patient base and clientele
Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as an office leader and provide an executive presence across two office locations in the area.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance and Marketing leadership to provide ad hoc reports as requested by CEO and leadership team.
- Assemble budget and revenue projections over each functional area.
- Provide profit and loss oversight.
- Creatively develop solutions to complex business challenges.
- Develop and operationalize short and long-term strategic goals established jointly with the leadership team.
- Responsible for talent selection, retention and management of core staff.
Melbourne is one of Florida’s top locations to call home due to its low cost of living, quality of schools, entertainment, recreational activities and landmark attractions! You’ll be just one hour from Orlando, along the Atlantic coast between Jacksonville and Miami.
The weather is gorgeous year-round and perfect for maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle. Orlando offers easy and enjoyable day trip opportunities to Disney World and Universal Studios easy and enjoyable! You’ll also find Orlando International Airport, covering all your air travel needs. And Miami is just two hours and 45 minutes away, offering even more opportunities to explore southern Florida and beyond!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170 or email a confidential CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!