Full-Time Dermatopathologist / Dermatologist Opportunity near Fort Myers, Florida
**This practice is located less than an hour from Fort Myers, Florida.
myDermRecruiter is representing reputable private practice near Fort Myers, Florida, seeking a Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist / Dermatologist due to practice growth and expansion. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-managed private practice ready to start building a dermatopathology position to better serve their patients for decades to come. If you’re a self-motivated, hardworking provider willing to practice general dermatology while growing the dermatopathology side with this exceptional group, this is the position for you!
- Must be a Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist
- Full-time opportunity; practicing 4-5 days per week
- Flexible start date to meet candidate needs
- Split time between two nearby locations
- Provide a mix of general dermatology, cosmetics and dermatopathology
- Current dermatology providers see 30-40 patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Fantastic benefits plan includes health, dental and vision coverage, 401(k)+ match, PTO and more!
- Practice alongside a robust team of skilled dermatology providers
- Well-trained support staff in place, including 2-3 dedicated medical assistants per provider
- Candidate not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Position available due to practice growth
This practice is located in a beautiful coastal town in Southern Florida. Beloved for its year-round warm weather, sandy beaches and lush vegetation, this is an ideal place to perfect your golf game or enjoy an active lifestyle exploring the great outdoors. The city has a rich culture and is home to art galleries, museums and historical sites. And, of course, there’s no shortage of convenient shopping and dining options either. Plus, there are great area schools, a low crime rate and you’ll pay no state income taxes living here!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com