Full-Time Dermatologist / Dermatopathologist Position in Gainesville, Florida
**Pay no state income tax in Florida!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist / Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist for an academic position in Gainesville, Florida. This is a unique opportunity to practice with an esteemed dermatology department seeing a high demand for both dermatological care and dermatopathology services in north-central Florida.
- Minimum of one year of experience following Dermpath Fellowship
- Full-time opportunity practicing four days per week from a single location
- Provide two days of general dermatology and two days of dermatopathology each week
- Highly lucrative compensation package
- Generous benefits plan includes medical, dental and vision coverage, malpractice insurance PTO and more!
- Sign-on bonus
- Strongly collaborative team of skincare providers
- Dedication to high-quality care and results-driven outcomes
- Position available due to high demand
Gainesville is an attractive city exuding southern charm and offering a mix of urban and suburban life in a quiet, welcoming atmosphere with many friendly faces. Residents enjoy the area’s excellent schools, low cost of living, delicious restaurants and beautiful warm weather year-round. Gainesville is only 75-minutes from Jacksonville and two hours from Orlando. Gainesville is also home to a regional airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecrutier.com