Full-Time Mohs Surgeon / Dermatologist Position near Islamorada, Florida
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Mohs Surgeon / General Dermatologist to join a growing practice in the Florida Keys. Enjoy living and working in the tropical Florida Keys alongside a reputable team of skincare providers in a collegial atmosphere. This well-established and financially-sound clinic is eager to add a skilled provider to its busy practice!
- Open to Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeons
- Full-time opportunity
- Immediate need – start as soon as possible!
- Provide 2-3 days per week of Mohs surgery; 10-15 cases per day
- Provide 1-2 days of general dermatology; 30-35 patients per day
- Patient-centered, team-oriented dermatology group
- Highly guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits plan – health, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), PTO and more!
- Small, established team of fewer than five skincare providers
- Efficient, well-trained support staff in place
- Beautiful, modern office with fully equipped exam rooms
People travel from all over to visit the Florida Keys, but you can make this easy-going atmosphere your new home! Enjoy beautiful year-round tropical weather in southern Florida and be near stunning beaches perfect for boating, fishing, paddle-boarding, scuba diving and taking in one-of-a-kind ocean views. Everything you’d need, from delicious coastal dining to spas, shopping, entertainment, festivals and an international airport, is available here!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130 or email a confidential CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com