Full-Time Mohs Surgeon Opportunity in Orlando, Florida
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a well-established private dermatology practice in Orlando, Florida. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a skilled candidate interested in becoming part of a small, collegial team of skincare professionals with an exceptional reputation for providing high-quality patient care and individualized treatment plans!
- Open to Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeons / Board-Certified Dermatologists
- Full-time opportunity working 4.5 days per week from a single location
- Provide a mix of general dermatology and Mohs surgery
- Start with two days of Mohs Surgery per week – roughly 12-16 cases
- Expect to see 30-40 general dermatology patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary plus a generous percentage of collection
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes medical, dental, matching 401K, paid CME and more!
- Modern, fully equipped clinic with bright, spacious exam rooms
- Seasoned medical assistants in place offering extensive clinical support
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is not required
- Position available due to practice growth
- EMR in place
Orlando is a dream destination for anyone looking for beautiful year-round weather, tons of engaging entertainment and nightlife venues and so much more! You’ll find everything from fine dining to eclectic eateries and family fun to luxurious spas, resorts, and casinos here. And with Orlando International Airport nearby, air travel will be a piece of cake, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com