Full-Time Mohs Surgeon Position near Ocala, Florida
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Mohs Surgeon to join a busy private practice with more than 35 years of experience serving patients in and around Ocala, Florida. The ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated and eager to contribute to practice growth as a collaborative member of this robust team!
- Open to Fellowship and society-trained Mohs Surgeons
- Full-time schedule
- Travel between three neighboring practices
- Provide a 50:50 mix of general dermatology and Mohs surgery at start
- Mohs side expected to grow to 75% (or more!) of your time quickly
- Current providers see 25-30 general dermatology patients per day
- Mohs providers see 8-10 Mohs cases per day
- Highly competitive compensation package with a flexible structure to fit candidate needs
- Excellent benefits plan includes health, dental and vision coverage, profit sharing and PTO
- Group is consistently booked two months out
- Excellent group culture – patient-centered and relaxed atmosphere!
- Modern offices utilizing the latest tools and technology
- On-site and mobile Mohs lab
- EMA software in place
This practice is located in a friendly, outgoing community surrounded by numerous lakes in central Florida. Gorgeous year-round weather offers you plenty of time to enjoy more than 50 golf courses, well-maintained trails and parks (perfect for bird watching), nearby nature preserves, and much more! Plus, you’ll be one hour from Orlando and less than two hours from Daytona Beach or Tampa—the nearest airport is Orlando International.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers. You can trust that all inquiries are confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our website almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecrutiter.com today!