Full-Time Physician Assistant Position near Leesburg, Florida
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Physician Assistant for an exciting growth opportunity near Orlando, Florida. This private practice wants to add a newly trained physician assistant to their reputable team. You’ll receive extensive dermatology training from a skilled and experienced provider using cutting-edge new technology. This group’s established patient base is primarily retired, older patients requiring cancer treatment.
- Physician Assistant candidates preferred
- Will consider strong Nurse Practitioner candidates
- Full-time schedule practicing 4-5 days per week
- Provide general / medical dermatology
- Opportunity to perform Mohs procedures available (not required)
- No cosmetics
- Ideal candidate is a team-oriented provider eager to learn a thorough process
- Current providers see 25-30 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits plan
- Receive 90% of health coverage, dental and vision options, profit sharing, PTO and more!
- Great clinic culture with a flexible approach to meet provider satisfaction
- Modern office setting with cutting-edge tools and technology
- Seasoned support staff in place
- EMA software in place
This practice is located in a friendly, outgoing community surrounded by numerous lakes in central Florida. Gorgeous year-round weather offers you plenty of time to enjoy more than 50 golf courses, well-maintained trails and parks (perfect for bird watching), nearby nature preserves, and much more! Plus, you’ll be one hour from Orlando and less than two hours from Daytona Beach or Tampa—the nearest airport is Orlando International.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Aubree Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 104 or email a confidential CV to Aubree@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!