Full or Part-Time Physician Assistant Position in Atlanta, Georgia
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Physician Assistant with prior dermatology experience to join a busy, well-established practice near Atlanta, Georgia. Become part of this highly regarded team and quickly grow your career in dermatology!
- Open to Physician Assistants
- At least one year of direct dermatology experience required
- Full or part-time opportunity working from a single location
- Current providers see 20-35 patients per day – be busy from day one!
- Provide a mix of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Experience with Botox, fillers and injectables required
- Competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Excellent benefits plan includes health coverage, 401k and more!
- Small, family-like team in a collegial clinic culture
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
This practice is located less than 45 minutes from downtown Atlanta in a family-centered community with excellent schools and tons of activities for all ages. Overall, you’ll find a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere and tons of small-town charm (especially in the downtown district) here. With everything you need for high-quality living within reach, you’ll never run out of new things to do. And Atlanta is always nearby for even more fun!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Aubree Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 104 or email a confidential CV to Aubree@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities being added to our derm-specific job board almost daily. Check it out at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!