Full or Part-Time Mohs Surgeon Opportunity in Atlanta, Georgia
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a thriving private practice in Atlanta, Georgia. With this phenomenal opportunity, you’ll be stepping into a well-established dermatology clinic where you’ll be busy from day one working alongside a collegial team of reputable providers.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Must be a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon
- Flexible schedule – full or part-time option working 3-5 days per week from two neighboring locations
- Can expect to see 30-40 Mohs cases per week – excellent referral network!
- Option to practice some general and surgical dermatology
- Competitive compensation plan – guaranteed base salary plus an incentive bonus – flexible to meet provider needs!
- Complete benefits package – medical coverage, CME, PTO and more!
- Excellent support staff in place, ensuring efficiency
- Fully equipped, modern office and spacious exam rooms
- Position available due to practice growth
- Provider not required to supervise advanced practice providers
This area in Atlanta is home to a close-knit community with safe, friendly neighborhoods and top-ranking schools. With easy access to delicious dining experiences, high-class entertainment and excellent outdoor recreation, new experiences abound! And with Atlanta International Airport nearby, you’ll have no trouble making your travel dreams a reality.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com