Part-Time Dermatologist Opportunity near Atlanta, Georgia
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly successful private practice near Atlanta, Georgia. This is a flexible opportunity for a skilled provider to step into a busy practice and work alongside a professional team providing high-quality, results-driven patient care!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Part-time opportunity working 2-3 days per week
- Potential to turn into a full-time opportunity long-term
- Small team of skilled skincare providers fostering a collegial clinic culture
- Highly competitive compensation package – structure dependent on days worked
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes health, long-term disability, PTO, CME and more!
- Sign-on bonus!
- Position available due to practice growth
This practice is located in one of Atlanta’s most affordable suburbs. The community is known for its excellent schools, low crime rate and family-friendliness. You’ll be less than an hour from downtown Atlanta and there are tons of opportunities for outdoor exploration around this community. Plus, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is just an hour away, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com