Full-Time Dermatologist / Dermatopathologist Position in O’ahu, Hawaii
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist / Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist to join a private practice on the island of O’ahu in Hawaii. You can expect to be busy from day one when you jump at this opportunity to live and work in paradise! Here you’ll replace a relocating provider and join a fantastic team working in a family-like atmosphere.
- Open to MDs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location
- Read slides daily, averaging 2-3 hours/day – expected to grow!
- Provide a mix of medical. surgical and/or cosmetic dermatology
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per hour
- See a patient volume that fits your comfort level
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Full benefits package – medical coverage, 401(k), PTO and more
- Relocation assistance available!
- Receive support from well-trained, dedicated medical assistants
- Spacious, modern office fully equipped with the latest tools and technology
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is not required
With world-class beaches, excellent weather and stunning landscapes, living and working on O’ahu Island is a dream come true! Home to some exquisite dining options, fantastic recreation and Honolulu’s state capital, you’ll never run out of ways to spend your free time in Hawaii. And nearby Daniel K. Inouye International Airport makes planning getaways and business trips a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!