Full-Time Mohs Surgeon / Dermatologist Opportunity in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained / Board-Certified Mohs Surgeon to join a highly successful dermatology practice in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. If you’re looking for a position with an established patient base and plenty of room to grow your career, this is the opportunity for you!
- Full-time opportunity
- Provide a 50/50 mix of Mohs Surgery and general dermatology to start
- Room to grow into a 100% Mohs position
- Group has a strong internal referral base
- Expect to see 30-40 general dermatology patients per day
- Highly lucrative compensation package
- Complete benefits plan includes health coverage, 401k +match, relocation assistance and more!
- Sign-on bonus
- Modern, fully equipped Mohs lab
- Receive dedicated support from well-trained medical assistants
- Clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and more are covered by an experienced management team
- Option to supervise advanced practice providers
- Position available due to patient demand
- Group utilizes EMA software
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is known as one of the best mid-sized cities in the country for buying a home and one of the best places in Iowa for young families. Enjoy a low cost of living and plenty of convenient shops, restaurants, health centers, spas and golf courses. Stress-free commutes are a bonus. And the nearby Eastern Iowa Airport offers flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Chicago and more!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com