Full-Time Dermatologist Opportunity in New Orleans, Louisiana
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly successful dermatology group in New Orleans, Louisiana. This is an exceptional opportunity to enjoy a healthy work-life balance in one of the south’s most vibrant and welcoming cities!
- Open to MDs and DOs – including Residents!
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location four days per week
- Provide General Medical Dermatology and, if desired, Cosmetics
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day – established base!
- Small, team-oriented environment
- Modern, fully equipped office
- Competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Exceptional benefits plan includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k with match, PTO, and more!
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is not required
- Position available due to patient demand
New Orleans is an exciting place to live and work with outstanding attractions, a one-of-a-kind dining scene and tons of outdoor recreation options! Enjoy the area’s southern hospitality and take advantage of Louisiana’s low taxes. Plus, making travel plans is easy with Louis Armstrong International Airport nearby, offering more than 60 non-stop destination flights.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130, or you can email a confidential CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 650 dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the top dermatology recruitment firm in the country!