Full-Time Mohs Surgeon Position near Annapolis, Maryland
Attention Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeons—a growth-oriented career opportunity to join a highly reputable dermatology group near Annapolis, Maryland, is awaiting you!
myDermRecruiter is representing this premier dermatology network seeking a skilled and passionate surgeon to join a team of skincare experts providing exceptional patient care and utilizing the latest advancements and technologies in Mohs surgery.
As a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon, you will have the chance to work alongside experienced professionals and be part of a dynamic and supportive team. This position offers a state-of-the-art facility, a diverse patient population and a comprehensive benefits package.
Join a team that takes pride in providing a collaborative and collegial work environment fostering growth, learning and professional development. With their team’s commitment to excellence and quality care, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in patient’s lives and contribute to this clinic’s continued success.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a highly respected and growing dermatology group in Annapolis, Maryland. Apply now and take your career to the next level!
- Open to Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeons
- Urgent need – start as soon as late summer 2023!
- Full-time position practicing four days per week
- Provide 3 days of Mohs surgery & 1 day of surgical derm / excisions
- You can expect to see 8-12 Mohs cases per day
- Strong referral patterns in place & established reputation
- Lucrative guaranteed base salary plus a production incentive
- Full benefits include medical coverage, CME, 401(k) & more!
- Practice alongside a robust team of more than ten skincare professionals
- Enjoy practicing in a fully-equipped state-of-the-art facility
- Receive support from well-trained medical assistants who will scribe for you!
- You won’t be required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Replacement position for a relocating provider
- Group utilizes EMA software
Living in Annapolis, Maryland, is a true delight. The city is located along the Chesapeake Bay and offers stunning views of the water. There’s always something to do here, whether it’s visiting the historic district, taking a boat tour or enjoying the local seafood. The city also has a strong sense of community, with plenty of events and festivals throughout the year. Plus, with easy access to both Baltimore and Washington, DC, there are endless opportunities for adventure!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 or email a confidential CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 800 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!