Full or Part-Time Dermatologist Position near Framingham, Massachusetts
**This practice is located less than 30 minutes from Framingham, Massachusetts.
Are you a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist looking to advance your career with a reputable practice near Boston, Massachusetts? This group’s patient-centered care model and vast experience as a premier center for dermatological care speak for themselves! Step into this new state-of-the-art clinic where you can grow your own patient base at a pace that suits your wants and needs while receiving extensive support from well-trained medical assistants and administrative staff. If this position piques your interest, don’t hesitate to apply today!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Group is welcoming resident applications!
- Full or part-time opportunity practicing 3-5 days per week – flexible schedule!
- Work from a single location
- Provide general / medical dermatology and cosmetics, if interested
- Can expect to see 30-40 patients per day – high-volume practice!
- Robust team of more than five experienced dermatology providers
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Complete benefits package – medical, dental and vision coverage, generous PTO, 401(k) + match and more!
- Well-established dermatology practice with a stellar reputation
- New, modern office with state-of-the-art equipment and EMA software
- Full-time providers will be required to supervise advanced practice providers (not initially)
- Position available due to practice growth
This practice is located near Framingham, Massachusetts—a mid-sized town just west of the highly desirable Wellesley community. This town is full of New England charm and beauty. It’s home to a diverse population of friendly people. You can find various things to do here, from recreational centers, museums, theaters, historical sites and trails perfect for hiking, jogging, bike riding and more. Unique eateries, breweries and cafes are easy to come by, and you’ll have convenient shops nearby too. From here, you’ll be just an hour from downtown Boston for even more fun and entertainment.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our derm-specific job board. www.myDermRecruiter.com