Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Detroit, Michigan
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a fast-growing and well-respected private practice in a northern suburb of Detroit, Michigan. This position offers some extraordinary perks, including a lucrative compensation package and the opportunity to create a healthy life-work balance!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Full-time opportunity practicing 4-5 days per week – your choice!
- See patients for medical, surgical or cosmetic dermatology
- Current providers see an average of 50-60 patients daily – high volume!
- Family-owned group with a patient-centered focus
- Collegial team culture in a relaxed, welcoming environment
- Lucrative base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package including health, 401(k), PTO, CME and more!
- Modern, beautiful offices and fully-equipped exam rooms
- Superior support staff in place to ensure an efficient workflow
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
This suburb of northwest Detroit is less than 25 minutes from downtown, offering high-ranking schools, safe, close-knit neighborhoods, and affordable housing. This is one of the best communities to live in Detroit without the overwhelming traffic! And just outside of the city, you can enjoy the lovely Michigan landscapes and easy access to Lake Huron and Lake Erie for boating, fishing, and beach-going. And for those that love to travel, you’ll be just 30 minutes from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County airport—Michigan’s busiest!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecrutier.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!