Dermatologist and / or Mohs Surgeon Position in Minneapolis, Minnesota
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible General Dermatologist and / or Mohs Surgeon to join a well-established, busy office just 20 minutes from downtown Minneapolis. This top-tier, collegial team needs a skilled physician with strong leadership capabilities to step in and serve a thriving, diverse community with a growing demand for high-quality dermatological care.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Open to Mohs Surgeons
- Full or part-time opportunity – flexible to meet your needs!
- Split time between two locations less than 30 minutes apart
- Mohs surgeons should expect to provide a fair amount of general dermatology to start
- Generous production-based guarantee as part of a highly lucrative compensation plan
- Full benefits package, including health, retirement benefits, PTO, and more!
- Sign-on bonus
- Partnership opportunity
- Receive exceptional, comprehensive support from a well-trained team
Pleasant, quiet neighborhoods, convenient shops, cozy coffee shops, diverse restaurants, and high-quality healthcare facilities are all plentiful in this suburb of Minneapolis. Residents boast about their friendly, conscientious neighbors and the area’s inclusive community events and celebrations. Pristine lakes, parks, and trails are easily accessible, as well as downtown Minneapolis and the historically rich St. Paul area. Winters are generally bitter, but there are so many indoor activities to take part in, like visiting eclectic museums and shops or catching a show at a local theater.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext 170 today. Or email your CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 700 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!