Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Kansas City, Missouri
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a well-established, growing practice near Kansas City, Missouri. Work alongside a collegial team of physicians, medical assistants, licensed aestheticians and well-trained administrative staff. If achieving a meaningful work-life balance is what you’ve been searching for, this position certainly fits the bill!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Full-time opportunity
- Provide a mix of general and medical dermatology
- Guaranteed base salary and generous percentage-based bonus plan
- Full benefits package – medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401(k) + match, malpractice, PTO and more!
- Generous sign-on bonus!
- Receive superior support from medical assistants and office staff
- Providing high-quality patient care is a top priority
- Modern, fully-equipped office
Kansas City is a down-to-earth, midwest city known for its delicious barbecue, jazz festivals and eccentric fountains. A perfectly suburban area for young professionals and families, here you’ll find a thriving economy, affordable housing, excellent schools, a lively entertainment scene and an abundance of outdoor fun and adventure! You have options for air travel in Kansas City, too. Vacation or business trips are easy to plan with Kansas City International Airport and Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport. Kansas City is home to a monumental Amtrak station. Here you’ll be centrally located for a variety of exciting destinations!
Ready to Apply?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities added to our derm-specific job board almost daily. www.myDermRecruiter.com