Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Kansas City, Missouri
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a team of four fellow providers in Kansas City, Missouri. Looking to join a well-established group where you’ll be afforded ample flexibility and autonomy? Does living and working in one of the Midwest’s top cities for young professionals sound like your ideal location? This position has all of that and more!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week – flexible schedule!
- Expect to see 30-45 patients per day
- First-year base salary year plus generous production-based incentives
- Competitive benefits package – medical, dental, life and disability insurance, matching 401(k), PTO and more!
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- Candidate not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Position available due to practice growth
Kansas City is perfect for you if you’re looking for a vibrant big-city atmosphere brimming with tight-knit communities and pleasant neighborhoods! Coffee shops, parks, and plenty of delicious food and shopping are conveniently located throughout Kansas City. Residents love the city’s walkability and the friendliness you’ll find along the streets. Missouri boasts a low cost of living and decent tax-payer benefits, plus Kansas City is a superb healthcare hub on all fronts. And when you’re ready for a vacation, simply head to Kansas City International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!