Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Kansas City, Missouri
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join an established, physician-led dermatology practice providing state-of-the-art care in a desirable suburb of Kansas City, Missouri. This is a group committed to improving the health and well-being of its patients through leadership, innovation and excellence.
Enjoy living and working in an inviting Midwest community near ample entertainment and cultural amenities, professional sports stadiums, a revitalized downtown, museums, fine dining, outdoor recreation and more. This truly is a can’t-miss opportunity offering incredible income potential, excellent benefits and a generous sign-on bonus!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply!
- Full-time position practicing general and medical dermatology
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day
- Strong referral base and established patient volume
- Practice alongside a robust team of more than five skincare experts
- Skilled medical assistants provide extensive support
- Collaborative clinic culture fostering an ideal blend of autonomy and support
- Efficient management team covers billing, marketing, HR and IT
- State-of-the-art facility is equipped with cutting-edge technology
- Must be willing to supervise advanced practice providers
- EMA system in place
- Desirable guaranteed base salary and incentive bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance, matching 401(k), malpractice, PTO, CME and more!
- Generous sign-on bonus!
Kansas City is a down-to-earth, Midwest city known for its delicious barbecue, jazz festivals and eccentric fountains. A lovely suburban area for young professionals and families, here you’ll find a thriving economy, affordable housing, excellent schools, a lively entertainment scene and an abundance of outdoor fun and adventure. This practice is close to close to affluent neighborhoods and a variety of health and wellness-focused businesses.
Plus, planning air travel is easy with Kansas City International Airport and Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport. And Kansas City is home to a gorgeous Amtrak station with the option to travel to St. Louis and numerous charming Midwest winery towns by train!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities added to our derm-specific job board almost daily. www.myDermRecruiter.com