Part-Time Locum or Permanent Dermatologist Opportunity near Manchester, New Hampshire
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist for a unique locum opportunity near Manchester, New Hampshire. Whether you’re looking for a short or long-term position with a fantastic group offering immense flexibility, there’s something for you here!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents encouraged to apply!
- Part-time opportunity
- Provide general medical dermatology plus cosmetics if desired
- Practice 1-2 weeks per month or 1-3 days per week – extremely flexible!
- Practice from two neighboring and well-established clinic locations
- Small, collegial teams at both locations with skilled support staff in place
- Competitive 1099 compensation plan
- Position available due to patient volume and practice growth
- Recently updated, modern offices are fully equipped – beautiful locations!
- EMA in place
Manchester is home to tons of entertainment and attractions for all ages. Plus, you’ll be just a short drive from beaches along the Atlantic Coast, mountains perfect for hiking and skiing, and beautiful lakes for swimming, boating, fishing and more!
Everything you’d need for a high-quality, active lifestyle is within easy reach living here—including sensational New England cuisines, convenient malls, museums, theaters and art exhibits, professional sports games and more. You’ll pay no state income or sales tax in New Hampshire! And you’ll be near Manchester-Boston Regional Airport for all your air travel needs.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Contact Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com for immediate consideration. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 650 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the nation’s top dermatology recruitment firm!