Full-Time Plastic Surgeon Position in Essex County, New Jersey
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Plastic Surgeon for an exciting opportunity with a well-established plastic surgery practice that has been serving patients in New Jersey and New York City for more than 30 years. This is a highly regarded plastic surgery group home to reputable providers. Apply today if you’re interested in working with a collaborative team in northern New Jersey, just 90 minutes from New York City!
- Open to Fellowship-Trained Plastic Surgeon
- Must have 2-3 years of post-fellowship experience
- Full-time position practicing four days per week – excellent work-life balance!
- Premier plastic surgery group with some of the finest physicians
- Work from a single location – large, spacious practice setting
- Provide primarily cosmetic procedures – face lifts, breast lifts, body contouring, etc.
- No Mohs surgery procedures and minimal reconstructive work
- See a patient volume that fits your comfort level
- Highly competitive compensation plan – negotiable based on experience
- Full benefits package
- Multi-disciplinary team includes plastic surgeons, advanced practice providers and wellness professionals
- State-of-the-art facility with a modern atmosphere promoting comfort, convenience and wellness
- Not required to supervise advanced practice providers
This practice is conveniently located in a desirable north New Jersey suburb, just 90 minutes from New York City. In fact, this is one of the best suburbs in the Garden State. Are you looking for a family-friendly focused community? You’ll find what you are looking for—including excellent schools, friendly residents, a charming (and walkable!) downtown district, a strong sense of culture and a variety of entertainment. There are beautiful nature preserves, parks and golf courses in and around this community. And you’ll be just 50 minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and your confidentiality is guaranteed.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!