Full-Time Mohs Surgeon Position in Princeton, New Jersey
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist / Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon for a full-time opportunity with a well-established dermatology group near Princeton, New Jersey.
- Full-time position practicing 4-5 days per week – flexible schedule!
- Provide a mix of Mohs surgery and medical dermatology
- Cosmetics available, if desired
- Mohs lab with seasoned support staff in place
- Highly lucrative compensation package – guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses!
- Full benefits plan – medical and dental coverage, PTO, 401(k), CME and more!
- Large referral base – be busy from day one!
- Welcoming environment with a collaborative team
- Well-trained support staff in place
- Position available due to patient demand
Princeton, New Jersey, is all about small-town charm and high-quality living! This is a great town for raising a family, with top-ranking schools and a low crime rate. Walk or bike around town as a family and enjoy the quiet simplicity that Princeton has to offer. Commuting to Philadelphia or New York City is a breeze from Princeton. And although Princeton is home to a smaller airport, traveling to either Philly or NYC to catch a destination flight of your choice is also a viable option for air travel.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!