Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Northwest New Mexico
*Three hours northeast of Albuquerque.
**Enjoy living in a taxpayer-friendly state!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a talented, motivated Dermatologist to join a thriving practice in Northwest New Mexico. This is a unique opportunity to step into a ready-made practice located on the southwestern side of the Colorado Rockies in the deserts of northwest New Mexico. Here you’ll receive ample support to grow your career and drive your own success!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single office location
- Will consider part-time candidates with outstanding remarks
- Practice a mix of general / medical, surgical and / or cosmetic dermatology
- Receive clinical autonomy to guide your own work per standards of care
- Patient scheduling, clinical flow and staffing are flexible per your preference
- Current providers see between 30 and 40 patients per day
- Volume is there to take on a patient load as large as you’re comfortable serving!
- Focus on clinical areas of interest (skin cancer, acne, cosmetic, etc.)
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is available but not required
- Position open due to patient demand and practice growth
- Lucrative production-based compensation package – high earning potential!
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes medical, dental, life and disability insurance, matching 401(k), PTO, CME and more!
- Relocation assistance available
- Sign-on bonus!
- Experienced management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
- Office equipped with specialized tools and devices allow providers to deliver the best care possible
- Intuitive EMA system in place
The stunning landscape primarily consists of desert regions with classic cactus and high ridge scenes. Several iconic landmarks reside in this area of New Mexico, including Navajo Lake State Park and Aztec Ruins National Monument. Living here opens up a world of possibilities for outdoor enthusiasts by putting you near the Colorado Rockies, only about four hours from the Grand Canyon and just under seven hours from Salt Lake City. Modern amenities are easy to come by. There are great schools, family-friendly activities and attractions and more! Plus, in under three hours, you can be in Albuquerque and heading toward Albuquerque International Sunsport for a destination getaway!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!