Full / Part-Time Advanced Practice Provider Position in Brooklyn, New York
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join a top-tier practice in Brooklyn, New York. Looking to make a career move to New York City? Work alongside an experienced team providing high-quality dermatological care while receiving ample flexibility and autonomy, ultimately leading to enhanced career satisfaction!
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Minimum of two years of dermatology experience required
- Full or part-time; 3-4 days per week – excellent work-life balance!
- Current providers see an average of 30-40 patients per day
- Work at your comfort level!
- Lucrative compensation plan including a guaranteed base salary
- Complete benefits package – health, CME, 401(k), life, disability, generous holiday schedule and PTO
- Position open due to practice growth and patient demand
- Collegial, welcoming clinic culture in a warm, family-like environment
- Skilled support staff ensure efficiency so that providers can remain focused on patients
- Have access to state-of-the-art equipment in modern offices and comfortable, spacious exam rooms
Brooklyn is a popular borough of New York City with a great deal to offer—including an inviting family atmosphere, great schools, iconic experiences, and easy access to attractions in both Manhattan and Long Island!
Yet, one incredible perk of this job is that you get to decide between a handful of locations to work from in the Queens and Brooklyn Burroughs. So you truly have the opportunity to make this position your own based on where you want to live and work in these lively neighborhoods of New York City! You’ll have JFK International Airport close by, covering all of your air travel needs as well.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Contact Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com for immediate consideration. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 650 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the nation’s top dermatology recruitment firm!