Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Syracuse, New York
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a fantastic group of providers near Syracuse, New York. Not only will you be accepting a position with a high earning potential, but this opportunity also offers the chance to grow alongside a phenomenal team of skincare providers with a highly reputable group too!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week – excellent work-life balance!
- Work out of a single location
- Provide a mix of general dermatology and cosmetics
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day – busy office!
- Small, collegial team of experienced providers
- Highly competitive compensation package – guaranteed base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits plan includes medical coverage, 401(k) with match and more!
- Up to a $100K sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
This practice is in a lovely town less than an hour outside Syracuse and in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York. Residents boast about the community’s family-friendly atmosphere, diversity, and affordability. Another thing people love about this area is the convenience of most stores, restaurants, and resources being within walking distance or just a short car ride away. The Finger Lakes Region is stunning and offers plenty of outdoor recreation and opportunities to enjoy locally crafted wines. You won’t need to travel far to hop on a flight at Syracuse Airport, either!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!