Full-Time Dermatologist Position near The Bronx, New York
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a large, highly successful dermatology practice in New York City. This collaborative, supportive group provides medical and cosmetic dermatology, Mohs surgery and dermatopathology services. This group’s top priority is provider happiness and satisfaction. When you step into this position, you’ll work directly alongside a small team of skilled providers while being supported by a vast network of skincare professionals, offering tremendous career growth potential.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are encouraged to apply!
- Full-time position practicing four days per week
- Practice from two neighboring office locations
- Provide primarily general and medical dermatology
- Cosmetics available, if desired
- See 30-35 patients per day
- Work out of 2-4 fully equipped exam rooms
- Practice alongside a small team of skilled dermatology providers
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Benefits include – medical, dental and vision coverage, short / long-term disability, 401(k), PTO and more!
- Potential sign-on bonus (depends on experience)
- Partnership opportunity
- Group takes pride in creating a relaxed and fun clinic culture
- Practice places a strong focus on quality patient care
- Participate in a monthly professional support program
- Seasoned support staff in place including medical assistants and office staff
- Excellent opportunities for continuing education and professional development
- Central support staff providing prior authorizations, call center, billing and more
- EMR in place
The Bronx is a borough of New York City located just under an hour from Manhattan. With this opportunity, you’ll have access to good schools, lively entertainment, excellent transportation options and plenty of outdoor recreation. The area has a rich cultural scene and diverse dining options. New York City and Long Island provide tons of opportunities for exploration. And being this close to New York City, you’ll never be far from an international airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Nicole Brueggenjohann at 636-239-1787 ext. 103 or email Nicole@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!