Full-Time Dermatologist Position on Long Island, New York
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join our highly successful client on Long Island, New York. Lend your skills and expertise to this growing practice and enjoy the luxuries of living and working in this unique, affluent area boasting high-quality living, beautiful (uncrowded!) beaches, historic charm and so much more!
- Full-time position; 4-5 days per week
- Enjoy offering a mix of general / medical, surgical dermatology and cosmetics
- Expect to see 35-40 patients per day
- Work alongside multiple providers, extenders, and well-trained support staff
- Competitive compensation package, including a percentage-based bonus plan
- Complete benefits package including medical, dental, matching 401(k) and more!
- Position available due to increasing patient demand
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is required
Centrally located on Long Island, this suburban community offers small-town charm, top-ranking schools and pleasant, well-kept neighborhoods—all perfect for families. Enjoy vintage vineyards and wineries, delicious dining options, lovely parks and more! Beautiful nearby beaches make for memorable day trips. Plus, you’ll have easy access to all major airports, including Islip-Mac Arthur, JFK, and La Guardia.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers, and all inquiries are guaranteed to be kept strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!