Full-Time Mohs Surgeon Position in Albany, New York
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a premier practice in Albany, New York. This is your opportunity to practice Mohs full-time with a group offering a lucrative compensation plan and a positive work-life balance!
- Open to MDs and Dos
- Must be a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week
- Enjoy a flexible schedule!
- Large referral base where you can expect to be busy from day one!
- Expect to see 8-10 Mohs cases per day
- Lucrative guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
- Complete benefits package – medical and dental coverage, paid vacation, 401(k), CME and more!
- Potential sign-on bonus & relocation assistance!
- Modern office featuring fully equipped exam rooms and a Mohs lab
- Exceptionally well-trained support staff ensures efficiency
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
Enjoy a relaxed, peaceful lifestyle in Upstate New York without sacrificing big city amenities by making yourself at home in Albany! With everything from family-friendly attractions, beautiful parks and museums to nightlife entertainment for adults, there’s something for everyone to love here. There’s plenty of small-town charm found among neighborhoods in Albany with its robust arts and culture scene and many locally-owned and well-supported shops and restaurants. And Albany International Airport will be nearby for all your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!