Full-Time or Part-Time Dermatologist Position in Brooklyn, New York
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a well-established, highly successful dermatology practice in Brooklyn, New York. This fast-growing group is busy and needs to add a skilled provider to help meet patient demand. If you have been seeking a team-oriented opportunity with a reputable group in the heart of New York City, this one’s for you!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Full or part-time options available, practicing 2-4 days per week – your choice!
- Work from two neighboring locations – less than 25 minutes apart!
- Provide a mix of general dermatology and cosmetics
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day – work at your comfort level!
- Highly competitive compensation package – dependent on experience
- Complete benefits plan (for full-time candidates) includes health, CME, 401K, generous holiday schedule, PTO and more!
- Collegial clinic culture
- Position available due to practice growth
Brooklyn is a popular New York City borough with so much to offer—including an inviting family atmosphere, great schools, delicious restaurants, iconic experiences and easy access to Manhattan, Long Island and international airports. Many are drawn to the cultural and artistic vibes of Brooklyn. And walkable streets make trips to Central Library or Prospect Park a breeze.
Ready to Apply?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email a confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecrutier.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with over 650 active dermatology opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com