Full / Part-Time Dermatologist Position on Long Island, New York
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly regarded private dermatology practice in a highly desirable community on Long Island, New York. This family-oriented group is growing quickly and needs to add a friendly, personable physician to their highly collegial team—as soon as possible!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Immediate need – priority given to board-certified physicians
- Full or part-time opportunity – at least two days per week
- Provide a mix of general, medical dermatology and cosmetics
- Busy private practice with established volume
- Highly competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes health, dental, vision, 401k, malpractice, CME, FMLA and more!
- Partnership track available
- Exceptional support staff in place
- Beautiful, modern office and fully equipped exam rooms
- Position available due to practice growth
Centrally located on Long Island, this suburban community offers small-town charm, top-ranking schools and pleasant, well-kept neighborhoods—all perfect for families. Enjoy vintage vineyards and wineries, delicious dining options, lovely parks and more! Beautiful nearby beaches make for memorable day trips. Plus, you’ll have easy access to all major airports, including Islip-Mac Arthur, JFK and La Guardia.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 or email a confidential CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com