Full-Time Dermatologist Position on Long Island, New York
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a well-established, fast-growing private practice on Long Island—less than 90 minutes from New York City. The ideal candidate for this position is highly motivated, team-oriented and provides exceptional patient care.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Immediate need – board-certified candidates prioritized
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location
- Practice a mix of general / medical and cosmetic dermatology
- Well-established patient base – busy but welcoming clinic setting!
- Reputable, collegial team of providers
- Experienced and well-trained support staff in place
- Competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes health, dental, vision, 401k, malpractice, CME, FMLA and more!
- Partnership opportunity!
- Position available due to practice growth
Centrally located on Long Island, this suburban community offers small-town charm, top-ranking schools and pleasant, well-kept neighborhoods—all perfect for families. Enjoy vintage vineyards and wineries, delicious dining options, lovely parks and more! Beautiful nearby beaches make for memorable day trips. Plus, you’ll have easy access to all major airports, including Islip-Mac Arthur, JFK and La Guardia.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers, and all inquiries are guaranteed to be kept strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!