Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Brooklyn, New York
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a premier practice in New York City. Looking to join a highly successful practice where you can jump in and be busy from day one? Want to become a part of a collaborative, down-to-earth team with an exceptional reputation for providing high-quality patient care? Apply today!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week – flexible schedule!
- Practice a mix of general / medical and surgical dermatology
- Cosmetics available, if desired
- Highly competitive base salary plus generous production bonuses
- Superior benefits package including medical, malpractice, CME, PTO and more!
- Exceptional team culture in a laid-back, comfortable environment
- Efficient administrative and support staff in place
- Modern offices with fully equipped exam rooms
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is required
New York City has a little (or a lot!) of something for everyone. Niche.com ranked New York City the ninth-best city in America for young professionals and named the Big Apple an excellent place for families, too. Let this vibrant and engaging city captivate you with its never-ending list of things to do and see in your spare time. A few attractions located in Brooklyn include Prospect Park, Coney Island and Brooklyn Grange— the world’s largest rooftop soil farm. You’ll also find a restaurant option for every craving and palate here! And LaGuardia Airport is just 40 minutes from Brooklyn—covering all your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!