Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Nags Head, North Carolina
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist for an exciting opportunity with a leading dermatology practice located on the Outer Banks in North Carolina. This is a unique location perfect for families and young professionals. Enjoy practicing in this coastal location while being expertly supported by skilled providers in a collegial, welcoming clinic culture!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity practicing from two neighboring locations
- Flexible schedule working 4-5 days per week
- Provide a mix of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Current providers stay busy, averaging 35-40 patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package includes health coverage, PTO, CME and more!
- Sign-on bonus!
- Beautiful, modern office with bright, spacious exam rooms
- Well-trained support staff in place, including administrative professionals and medical assistants
- Candidate must be willing to supervise advanced practice providers
- EMA in place
The Outer Banks is a 200-mile-long string of barrier islands off the coast of North Carolina. The Pamlico and Albemarle Sound separate these narrow, sandy islands from the mainland. The Outer Banks is a popular vacation destination for its beautiful beaches, world-class surfing and abundant outdoor activities. Visitors come to experience the area’s unique history and culture—including the Wright Brothers National Memorial, the Lost Colony (England’s first attempt at colonizing America) and Cape Hatteras National Seashore, home to the tallest lighthouse in America. This practice is located in a desirable small town, perfect for raising a family with a great school and a low crime rate. Spend summers exploring area beaches and enjoy generally mild winter temperatures.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com