Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Raleigh, North Carolina
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving private practice in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly-skilled physician dedicated to providing quality, empathetic patient care.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week – healthy work-life balance!
- Provide general / medical dermatology
- Cosmetics available, if desired
- Current providers see 30-35 patients per day – quality care focused!
- Maintaining a collaborative clinic culture is a must for this group
- Competitive compensation package
- Complete benefits plan – health, dental, 401(k), profit-sharing retirement plan and more!
- Candidate must be willing to supervise advanced practice providers
- Skilled, well-trained mid-level providers on staff!
- Beautiful state-of-the-art office
Raleigh is full of livability perks, including a low cost of living, affordable housing, excellent schools, incredible attractions and ample convenience. Eclectic shops, delicious restaurants, spacious parks, outdoor recreation areas, and more make Raleigh a delightful place to call home. A strong family-friendly atmosphere and quaint, small-town charm create the perfect aesthetic for high-quality living. Plus, you can be at Emerald Isle Beach along the Atlantic Coast in just over a two-and-a-half-hour drive. Air travel is easy with nearby Raleigh-Durham North Carolina International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com