Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Raleigh, North Carolina
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly successful dermatology practice in Raleigh, North Carolina. This incredibly supportive group offers the opportunity to advance your career in a stable, collaborative clinic setting in one of the best metropolitan communities in the US to obtain a high-quality lifestyle.
If you’re a talented, team-oriented physician looking to join a thriving practice, apply today!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Full benefits plan – medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), relocation assistance and more!
- Practice alongside a small, reputable team – great clinic culture!
- Skilled medical assistants in place to set up and scribe for you
- Professional administrative services and practice management software, including EMA for electronic health records
- Modern office fully equipped with cutting-edge tools
- Position available due to patient demand
According to US News and World Report, Raleigh-Durham is the nation’s sixth-best metropolitan area in 2022-2023. Residents enjoy a high-quality lifestyle with fantastic dining options, local breweries, lively entertainment, a growing art and music scene, beautiful parks and more. Gorgeous oak trees line the streets in the historic downtown area that’s full of small-town charm. And the city is home to numerous cultural and historical attractions, including the North Carolina Museum of Art, the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences and the Raleigh City Museum. Excellent schools and opportunities for outdoor recreation, from organized sports to hiking, biking, boating, fishing and swimming, make Raleigh a great place to raise a family. And Raleigh-Durham International Airport is nearby for those who want to make travel a priority.
Ready to Apply?
For immediate consideration, call Nicole Brueggenjohann at 636-239-1787 ext. 103 or email your confidential CV to Nicole@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with new opportunities added to our derm-specific job board almost daily! www.myDermRecruiter.com